Mission & Vision
Our mission is to connect people to a growing, life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to create a church where people can:
Experience a real God for your real life. You don't have to have it all figured out before you come to Him. God loves you right where you are, and we want our church to be a place where you truly experience His love.
Connect in relationship with God and others. We believe life is meant to be lived in close community with our Creator and the ones He created. Our focus is on helping you connect with and grow closer to God so that you might connect with and grow closer to our community of believers.
Respond to what God is doing in your life through sharing with and serving others. We want to be a church that shows our faith in the way we live our lives. That's why we keep our eyes open for ways to serve others while sharing what God has done for us.
Together, we desire to pursue first and foremost an intimate relationship with God, and to raise up a church with a genuine, heart-felt approach to worship/praise and a love for the Word of God!
- Salvation comes through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:6)
- There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2, 27; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7)
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20, 21)
- We believe Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. (Luke 1:26-33; Hebrews 7:25)
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, to be the initial evidence of this experience. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may be manifest in their lives. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6; I Corinthians 12:4-11)
- We believe in the freedom of worship with every form of expression being done in decency and in order, not drawing attention to oneself. We define order in our services as following the anointing of the Holy Spirit through the pastoral leadership on the stage. (1 Corinthians 14:33, 40)
- We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 3:11; Matthew 28:18-19; John 14:6)
- We believe in divine healing for the body. However, we encourage and do not condemn medical science. (Acts 3:2-12; Acts 5:15, 16; James 5:14-15)
- We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:10, 11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7)